Contest for solving regional issues with effective use of data
Inviting municipalities to register regional issues
(June to August 2016)
- ・Municipalities nationwide are invited to present regional issues that they want the public (citizens and students) to help solve.
- ・We sincerely hope that municipalities expecting to benefit from a new data-based analytical approach for finding solutions will apply for the Challenge.
Inviting citizens/students to present ideas for solutions
(September to December 2016)
- ・We are inviting citizens and students to present ideas to solve regional issues presented by municipalities.
- ・We are looking forward to receiving applications from those who seek to probe deeply into problems by using data effectively and identifying solutions independently.
Evaluation and recommendations for improvement
(January to April 2017)
- ・We will evaluate applications by focusing on both ideas and the partnership between citizens/students and municipalities.
- ・Short-listed teams for the final open review in March will be given recommendations for improvement.
“Public Administration & Information Technology” (PadIT), research project of the Graduate School of Public Policy,
the University of Tokyo
Social ICT Global・Creative Leader Education Program (GCL)
Corporate Citizenship Partner
In cooperation with