April 3rd Guidance CANCELED

Due to the ongoing Corona virus outbreak, I decided to CANCEL the guidance session scheduled on April 3rd. Given that there are some rules and pieces of information that I would like to share with you, I am still seeking a possibility to hold a guidance session sometime in mid-May. However, this is still pending. I will let you know the details on this website once they are decided. If you have any question or concern, please write to me directly. JEA Director, Taihei Okada