March 4, 2023
- Our review paper about pump-like channelrhodopsins is now out in Current Opinion in Structural Biology!
March 27, 2023
- Yuka joined the lab – Welcome!
December 16, 2022
- We are currently looking for highly motivated graduate students to join the lab. If you are interested in joining our lab, please contact Hideaki (hekato[at]bio.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp).
December 16, 2022
- Ayami, Asato, and Toshiki received the Outstanding Research Award in Systems Biomedicine. Congrats!
June 9, 2022
- Koichiro received the Young Scientist Award from Protein Science Society of Japan. Congrats!
April 18, 2022
- Suhyang, Ayumi, Kosuke, Seiwa, and Minori joined the lab – Welcome!
March 1, 2022
- Hisayo joined the lab – Welcome!
Feburuary 3, 2022
- Our latest study on the structural analysis and engineering of the pump-type ion channelrhodopsin ChRmine is now out in Cell!
December 17, 2021
- Seiya and Koichiro received the Outstanding Research Award in Systems Biomedicine. Congrats!
October 1, 2021
- Seiya joined the lab – Welcome!
June 1, 2021
- Hisako joined the lab – Welcome!
April 15, 2021
- Mai, Masaya, Asato, and Kumika joined the lab – Welcome!
February 2, 2021
- Hideaki was awarded the FOREST grant from JST
December 11, 2020
- Hideaki received the Shimadzu Prize for Young Scientist
October 1, 2020
- The lab members are updated!
September 25, 2020
- Hideaki received the Frontier Salon Nagase Prize, Special Prize.
April 7, 2020
- Hideaki received The Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology The Young Scientists’ Prize.
April 1, 2020
- Koichiro, Junki, and Toshiki joined the lab – Welcome!
December 12, 2019
- Hideaki received the 12nd Inoue Research Award.
December 6, 2019
- Hideaki was selected as "The Researchers with Nice Step".
September 20, 2019
- "Lab Events" is updated.
May 16, 2019
- Masahiro joined the lab as a project assistant professor – welcome Masahiro!
April 1, 2019
- Hideaki started his appointment on April 1st 2019 at the University of Tokyo.
March 13, 2019
- Hideaki was selected as Excellent Young Researcher 2019 in the University of Tokyo