T. Ueda group challenges to break through a new frontier of biosciences.
We welcome motivated students from various fields.
Please contact us for further information.
Protein synthesis is
the most fundamental process in life. We address elucidation of a basic principle
of translation systems derived various living organisms, such as bacteria,
eukaryote and mitochondria. Based on cell-free translation system, we are challenging
creation of artificial cell, one goal of Synthetic Biology. Moreover, the
development of drugs discovery system using the PURE ribosome display method is
Lab introduction video ¨
2016 Academic Year
- Feb. 20, T. Masubuchi(D3) won ERA Award(Excellent Research Award, CBMS) in 2016 academic year.
- Dec. 22, 2016 X'mas Party
- Nov. 25, 2016 T Masubuchi(D3) won the Student Presentation Award at the
54th Annual Meeting of the Biophysical Society of Japan
- Sep. 7, 2016 Ueda Lab. won a first place at GSFS Sports Festival
- Aug. 5, 2016 The Final Day for Mr. Wayne, UTShip Student
- July 19-20, 2016 Lab. Trip to Shizuoka
- June 29, 2016 Zeng, Wayne Chen, UTSHIP Student, joined our Lab
- June 3, 2016 Aoyama(M2) won the Excellence Poster Presentation Award of
21 Century Daichokin Kenkyukai
- April 4, 2016 Welcome BBQ at Kashiwanoha Park
2015 Academic Year
- Mar. 9, 2016 Farewell Party
- Jan. 30, 2016 Prof. Ueda's 60th Birthday(Kanreki) Party and Alumni Reunion
- Jan. 14, 2016 2 teams entred Ekiden race at GSFS from our lab., and finished
in 2nd and 10th place.
- Dec. 16, 2015 Xmas Party & Farewell Party for Prof. Alix
- Dec. 9, 2015 Assistant Prof. Amikura received the BMB2015 Excellence Presentation Award for young scientists
- Sep. 18, Welcome Party for New Assistant Professors
- June 9-10, 2015 Lab Trip to Nagatoro
- July 3, 2015 Dr. Yao and Dr. Tadakumaf paper was published in Molecular
Cell press release
- April 28, 2015 Farewell Party for Prof. Alix@
- April 10, 2015 Welcome Party