T. Ueda group challenges to break through a new frontier of biosciences.
We welcome motivated students from various fields.
Please contact us for further information.
Protein synthesis is
the most fundamental process in life. We address elucidation of a basic principle
of translation systems derived various living organisms, such as bacteria,
eukaryote and mitochondria. Based on cell-free translation system, we are challenging
creation of artificial cell, one goal of Synthetic Biology. Moreover, the
development of drugs discovery system using the PURE ribosome display method is
Lab introduction video →
2018 Academic Year
- Oct. 30, Mr. Belay's paper was accepted by Life
- Jul. 27, Mr. Tamaru and Dr. Amikura's paper was accepted by RNA
- Jul. 17-18, Lab. Trip to Shizuoka & Yamanashi
- Jun. 15, Mr. Masubuchi's paper was accepted by Nature Nanotechnology
- Apr. 13, 2018 Welcome Party at Kashiwanoha Campus
2017 Academic Year
- Mar. 7, Mr. Furusato, Mr. Horie, and Dr. Matsubayashi's paper was accepted
by ACS Synth. Biol.
- Dec. 21, X'mas Party
- Oct. 23, Dr. Hayashi's paper was accepted by The Journal of Biochemistry
- Jul. 10-11, Lab. Trip to Tochigi
- Apr. 6, 2017 Welcome Party at Kashiwanoha Park
2016 Academic Year
- Feb. 20, T. Masubuchi(D3) won ERA Award(Excellent Research Award, CBMS) in 2016 academic year.
- Dec. 22, 2016 X'mas Party
- Nov. 25, 2016 T Masubuchi(D3) won the Student Presentation Award at the
54th Annual Meeting of the Biophysical Society of Japan
- Sep. 7, 2016 Ueda Lab. won a first place at GSFS Sports Festival
- Aug. 5, 2016 The Final Day for Mr. Wayne, UTShip Student
- July 19-20, 2016 Lab. Trip to Shizuoka
- Jun. 29, 2016 Zeng, Wayne Chen, UTSHIP Student, joined our Lab
- Jun. 3, 2016 Aoyama(M2) won the Excellence Poster Presentation Award of
21 Century Daichokin Kenkyukai
- Apr. 4, 2016 Welcome BBQ at Kashiwanoha Park