News & Topics
- Joint paper regarding OsWRKY45 function in collaboration with Dr. Hiroshi Takatsuji (NIAS) was published in Plant Molecular Biology
- May 8, 2014
- Long-lasting study for phosphomimic OsWRKY53 performed by Drs. Tetsuya Chujo (PD, Massey Univ.), Koji Miyamoto (PD, Teikyo Univ.), Takafumi Shimizu (PD, REKEN CSRS) and Mr. Satoshi Ogawa (D2), and Ms. Yuka Masuda (Former lab member) was accepted in PLOS ONE
- Apr 21, 2014
- The study performed by Drs. Yurika Takahashi (Assistant prof., Toyama Prefectural Univ.) and Masaki Shintani (Associate prof., Shizuoka Univ.) "Modulation of primary cell function of host Pseudomonas bacteria by the conjugative plasmid pCAR1" was accepted in Environmental Microbiology
- Apr 4, 2014
- Ms.Natalja Beying (Master course student from KIT, Germany) stays our Lab. for 6 months.
- Apr 1, 2014
- Dr. Chiho Suzuki-Minakuchi joined our lab. as an assistant professor. Now we have full stuffs, and new lab members were also joined us. Our Kampo_lab. enters into a new age.
- Mar 7, 2014
- Mr. Kouhei Kawazuma received 8th Poster Award of Society of Genome Microbiology 2013 the 8th SGMJ PRIZE. Congratulations!
- Mar 1, 2014
- Associate Prof. Masaki Shintani's work was published in Appl Environ Microbiol
- Mar 1, 2014
- Associate Prof. Kengo Inoue's work was published in Appl Environ Microbiol
- Jan 10, 2014
- Joint review paper in collaboration with Drs. Eric Schmelz (USDA ARS, US), Reuben Peters (Iowa Univ., US) and others was accepted in Plant J
- Jan 1, 2014
- A happy new year!
- Dec 20, 2013
- Ms.Wanwasan Wongwongsee (PhD student from Chulalongkorn Univ.) from Thailand stays our Lab. for 3 months.
Come & Join us!!
Let's research together in our lab!!
Our lab will give a big welcome to candidates from other faculty or university. Check our Research, Lab Life and Members. »More...